I started my legal career as an attorney with a large, full-service law firm in Cincinnati, Ohio. After a few years, I moved in-house, joining Standard Textile, a large family-owned company in the medical device and hospital products business. I then spent several years with Luxottica Retail, a large, multinational retailer and designer of eyeglasses and sunglasses. After that, I was general counsel of Pomeroy IT Solutions, a publicly-traded IT services company.
All of these experiences gave me valuable insight into the needs of business owners and executives, as well as the importance of providing effective legal services with a focus client service and controlling costs.
Other Things About Me
I root for the Broncos, but am still a Cincinnati Bengals fan. I’m a history buff, in particular modern European history. I also like sci-fi, especially alternate history and time travel, and of course Doctor Who. Colorado offers beautiful scenery, and I enjoy heading up to the mountains and doing some hiking.
- Boston College Law School, JD, 1989
- Columbia University School of International Affairs, MA, 1984
- Harvard University, AB, 1981
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Governor’s Small Business Advisory Council
- Colorado, Denver, and American Bar Associations